What is included in our quotation form?

Based on the details gathered during the initial discussion, we will create a comprehensive quotation tailored specifically to your project. As a stainless steel supplier, we understand the importance of providing a detailed and transparent quotation for our customers to make an informed decision. A quotation is more than just a list of prices, it is a window into the quality of the product, the level of service and the professionalism of the company. This quotation will typically include the following information:

Product Description: A clear breakdown of the decorative stainless steel sheets you’ve chosen, including material grade, surface treatment, thickness, dimensions, quantity, protective film, net weight, and estimated packaging volume.

Unit Price: The cost per unit (often per piece or per square meter).

Total Material Cost: The overall cost of the sheets based on the quantity and unit price.

Trade Terms: EXW (Ex-Works), FOB (Free on Board), CIF (Cost, Insurance, and Freight), CNF (Cost and Freight), DDP (Delivered Duty Paid), DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). Please select the most suitable term for your order. If you need clarification on any of these terms, please contact our team.

Estimated Shipping Cost: We will verify current ocean freight or air freight rates with our trusted shipping forwarders to provide you with the most accurate shipping cost quotation possible.

Payment Terms: 30% advance payment, with the remaining 70% balance due before delivery.

Packaging: Typically, we use export standard wooden box.

Lead Time: Generally ranges from 5 to 30 days, depending on your specific order requirements.

Shipping Time: You can choose either ocean shipping or air shipping based on your project timeline.

If you have any questions or need further information regarding these details, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.

A detailed and transparent quotation not only helps customers to fully understand the products and services, but also reflects the professionalism and integrity of the supplier. As a stainless steel supplier, we are committed to providing our customers with clear and detailed quotation information to ensure that every customer can make an informed purchasing decision. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us.

If you would like to receive our latest quotation, please contact our sales team.

· You Might Also Like

About Us

Ferosteel- a leading metal fabrication company, providing custom solutions for over 20 years.

Recent Posts

Follow Us

Send Us A Message

Ⓒ 2019 - All Rights Are Reserved